Salarium’s Payroll & HR FAQ
What are the enterprise options?
In which countries is Salarium available?
What’s included in Salarium?
Is Salarium really free?
Salarium usually costs $5 per user, however every employee paid via SAL Pay does not cost those $5. If you disburse at least 90% of all your employees via SAL Pay, then Salarium is 100% free.
Instead of paying $5 per month per employee, every employee disbursement will cost you 25 PHP instead, which amounts to 50 PHP for semi-monthly pay runs – using Salarium with SAL Pay saves 80% of the cost of our Salarium subscription fee.
How much does Salarium cost per employee?
Who can we contact for more details? How can we schedule a demo/meeting?
Do you help managing our payroll as a service?
Can I use Salarium as a small business?
Can I control who’s able to disburse salaries? Can I have multiple admins managing payroll?
SAL Pay Corporate Account Users can do the following:
- Load funds into the account wallet
- Disburse funds from the account wallet
- View the account’s transaction history
- Link a SAL Pay Corporate Account to a company
- Unlink a SAL Pay Corporate Account from a company
How can I pay? Can I pay upfront for several months?
Our company is not from the Philippines but has employees from the Philippines. Can we pay our employees/freelancers/contracts that are working in the Philippines?
Is Salarium available offline as an app?
Which devices does Salarium support?
For our SAL Clock In app, you will need a 7+ inch tablet running Android 4.0+
For our SAL Pay app, employees will need a smartphone running Android 4.0+ or iOS 8.
Is bank transfer in real time?
Can I customize Salarium?
Salarium’s Time Attendance FAQ
Which clock in methods are available? Do you support facial recognition?
Can we use timesheets & clock in at the same time?
Can Salarium integrate with our existing biometric device?
Are there any fees when buying and implementing biometrics devices?
Does Salarium have job application tracking features?
Salarium’s SAL Pay FAQ
What are the fees associated with the SAL Pay Debit Mastercard?
Balance inquiries via ATM are 3 PHP per inquiry, but Balance inquiries via the Employee Self Service portal or the SAL Pay App are free. POS transactions and online purchases are free of any service charges.
How can we fund/load our SAL Pay Corporate account?
In the SAL Pay section of Salarium, click Load Funds and select the bank through which you will make a deposit. This will then present you the account details to deposit into.
Make the deposit, then fill out the Load Funds form and attach your deposit slip.
Deposits made before 3pm on a business day will reflect in your account on the same day. Deposits made after 3pm will reflect in your account on the next business day.
Are there any processing or ATM fees?
- Account Creation – PHP500 (includes the Mastercard debit card, delivery and administration charges)
- Disbursement to employees – PHP25 per employee
- Deposits to SAL Pay Corporate account – Free
- Card replacement fee – PHP500
ATM Debit Card fees are as follows:
Within the Philippines:
- Balance inquiry via local ATM – PHP3
- Balance inquiry via POS Terminal – Free
- Local ATM withdrawal (Bancnet or Megalink) – Free/PHP12
Outside the Philippines
- Balance inquiry via an ATM that accepts Mastercard – PHP50
- International ATM withdrawal via an ATM that accepts Mastercard – PHP150
What are the ATM withdrawal limits?
Are there any limitations with SAL Pay?
Maximum withdrawal amount of 50000 PHP per day
Maximum 5 withdrawals via ATM per day
Bank Transfers are limited to 80000 PHP per day.
In addition, The maximum aggregate amount that can be withdrawn from your account is 100000 PHP daily and 500000 PHP monthly. This includes bank transfers, ATM withdrawals, load purchases, online purchases, POS transactions and fees.
How can my employees load their SAL Pay account?
Is it possible to transfer from a SAL Pay account to a bank?
Does SAL Pay come with transaction fees?
- Account Creation – Php500 (includes the Mastercard debit card, delivery charges and administration charges)
- Disbursement to Employees – Php25 per employee
- Deposits to SAL Pay Corporate Account – Free
- Card Replacement Fee – Php500
What are the requirements for using SAL Pay?
- SEC Registration, Articles and By Laws or DTI Registration
- General Information Sheet (GIS)
- BIR 2303 Certificate of Registration
- Audited Financial Statement
- Business Permit
- Notarized Secretary’s Certificate
- Merchant Application Form
- Authorized Representative ID
- Principal Officer/Owner ID
- Principal Officer ID
- Implementing Agreement