Amazing software is inspired by awesome people
We hire the best people to build the best product
What’s it like at Salarium?
We are critical thinkers and innovators.
At Salarium, individuals matter. We build digital products through Agile and Lean principles with a strong focus on communication. We build products fast – in weekly sprints of development in order to iterate often and to deliver true value to our customers.
What’s our purpose?
To improve people’s lives in developing countries with something as simple as payroll.
No, we’re not changing the world. However, we’re changing lives. Our payroll solution integrates directly with our e-wallet and payments app SAL Pay. This enables us to give people without bank accounts access to our state-of-the-art mobile banking app.
This helps them manage their finances. Clear visibility and control over your own finances have proven to increase personal wealth by at least 5%. We disburse the salaries of our customers’ employees directly through our app – a place where they can use their money wisely.
Top banking executives and VCs all around the world selected Salarium as the 2014 Seedstars World Winner. We’re taking something
as unsexy as payroll and using it to actually to change everything!
We’re a light, fun crew that’s focused on completing tasks and on letting everything else be a joy!
Interested in any of these job openings? Send your updated resume to email@example.com and apply now.
Front End Developer
• Continuously design, develop and improve the User Interface and User Experience of the application
• Work closely with server-side developers and product managers to develop complex, interactive solutions
• Work closely with UI/UX designers to ensure the technical feasibility of their designs
• Manage a small team of front end developers
• Knowledge of the following JS technologies: ES6, React, Redux
• Excellent HTML5 and CSS3 skills
• Experience with CSS preprocessors such as LESS and/or SASS; developing front end for SPA and/or Client-Server models; unit-testing frameworks (like Enzyme, Jest, and Sinon); version control systems such as Git; PHP programming; NGINX and Node.js
• Independent learner and excited to engage with modern web technologies
• Results-driven. Loves to see his or work being used by clients and to iterate quickly based on feedback
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related field
• Good communication skills in both English and Filipino
• Knowledge of HTML Email best practices
• Good understanding of Web Accessibility
• Minimum of 3 years work experience
Sales Development Executive
• Research prospects’ contact information and the best ways to get in touch with them
• Achieve the company’s business targets through achievement of sales quota
• Nurture and qualify new leads that turn into quality demo appointments
• Educate prospects on Salariums’ HR and benefits solutions
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting business relationships by understanding clients’ needs
• Work closely with sales and marketing managers on various projects that support the entire sales team
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products’ and competitors’ status
• Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Enjoy working collaboratively with cross-functional teams
• Inspired with the idea of building something that will change people’s lives and the way they run their businesses
• Enthusiastic and optimistic towards the service being offered
• Confident in dealing with different types of clients
• Must be consistent with a strong desire to succeed
• Preferably a graduate of Human Resources Management, Business Management, Mass Communication, or any other related course
Quality Assurance Analyst
• Evaluate and test software programs to verify if they function according to requirements
• Monitor, manage, and communicate with developers on defects
• Use issue-tracking software
• Prepare and develop test strategies and test plans
• Test against common security vulnerabilities
• Assist project leaders in solving quality-related issues
• Use personal judgment in suggesting improvements on our products
• Coordinate with customer support agents to verify user-reported defects
• Work collectively to solve defects
• Knowledge and skills in testing concepts, tools, and methodologies
• Industry certifications are desirable.
• Functional knowledge of automated testing tools such as Selenium IDE is highly desirable
• Knowledge of common internet security vulnerabilities and how to test for them
• Deep understanding of how HTTP works
• Preferably with 1 to 4 years of experience in a Quality Assurance role or equivalent
Marketing and Events Associate
• Full coordination and company representation during in-house and sponsored events
• Perform duties for both inbound and outbound marketing
• Participate in campaign development and implementation
• Research and keep up with events and trends relevant to the market
• Knowledgeable in platforms such as WordPress, Eventbrite, Doorkeeper, MailChimp
• Decisive, practical, creative, and resourceful
• Must be adept with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• With at least 3 years of relevant work experience
• With a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Management, or Business Administration